Take Charge of Your Health: Protein, Prostate, & Performance
Gentlemen, let’s tackle our health concerns head-on! June is Men's Health Month, so jump into our virtual conversation with health, nutrition, and fitness experts to discuss the chronic diseases most common among men -- and uncover why plants, not protein, are optimal for men's health and longevity.
We’re honored to bring you:
- David Dunaief, MD: Chronic disease and prostate cancer
- Jeremy Gray, Alabama House Representative and former pro-football player: Why advocate for plant-based nutrition?
- David Goldman, Science Advisor to The Game Changers: Protein science and myths
- Jason Fonger, tri-athlete: Food as a competitive edge
- Daniel Shuman: Achieving a healthy weight with a plant-based lifestyle
Woven into the discussion, you’ll hear advice from leading practitioners in the food-as-medicine movement, including Michael Klaper, MD, and Joel Fuhrman, MD, as well as Olympic silver medalist Dotsie Bausch’s insights on the downsides of dairy. Bring your curiosity as we close the evening with a Q&A session with some of our esteemed guests.